WHAT ARE PRESERVED FLOWERS AND PLANTS?
The unique preservation technology involves the following 3 basic steps.
- The flower/plant is harvested at the ideal point in terms of natural beauty from our fields.
- The freshly harvested plant enters a proprietary process to absorb a specific mixture of 100% plant- based and bio-degradable preservation formula.
- The preservation liquid replaces the sap and water within the plant, effectively forming a still-image of nature, creating a unique and 100% natural product. The preserved flowers and plants remain beautiful and unchanged for months without watering, light and virtually maintenance-free.
ADVANTAGE OF PRESERVED
Long-lasting and Maintenance-free. The preservation process means that the plants require no water of light and maintain their original beauty and fresh look for months or even years.
100% Natural. All preserved products by TheLuxFlowers are real, natural flowers and plants that have been treated with a plant- based and biodegradable preservation liquid. No toxic ingedients are used.
Ecological. TheLuxFlowers preserved plants are much more efficient than fresh- cut flowers, due to their long shelf life and low energy transport and storage. The result is that the preseved flowers have a carbon footprint significantly lower than for both fresh- cut and artificial flowers. Help protect the environment one rose at the time..
Economical. TheLuxFlowers natural products are excellent value because of their long useful life.
Endless Possibilities. The unique attributes and broad variety TheLuxFlowers preserved flowers make them useful in a vast array of situations. From a bridal bouquet that will keep the memory alive for years to a green wall of plants that bring nature into your office wihout worrying about additional maintenance or cost.
CORRECT CARE AND USE
TheLuxFlowers preserved plants are extremely resistant and long lasting. With the right care, you can enjoy your natural product for months or even years. TheLuxFlowers natural products do not require pruning or watering.
The only care the priduct require is occasional removal of dust, ideally with an air spray, air blower/dryer or alternatively dusting with a soft cloth.
To keep your flower or plant in otimum conditions, please follow this advice:
- Avoid crushing, pressing or folding the foliage, petals or flowers.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight.
- Avoid exposure to humidity above 80%.
- Only for indoor use.
- No watering or placing the product in water.